For languages other than French please refer to the main ScriptMaster site.
- These items include hands-on simulation programs which will help give you an insight into the inner workings of rainbows and natural selection.
- A white question-mark on a magenta background ( ? ) following a term such as spam ? indicates that a concise definition will appear in a pop-up window if you hold your cursor over the question-mark.
- Credo Elvem etiam vivere (I believe that Elvis is still alive)
- De minibus non curat lex (The law does not apply to small coaches)
- μηδείς αγεωμέτρητος εισίτω (Mēdeis ageōmetrētos eisitō) (A-Level maths is an entry requirement)
- Nil carborundum illegitimis (Don't let the bastards grind you down)
- Timeo Gæcos et dona ferentis (I distrust geeks and their Free Offers)
- Multilingual mice
- You may be the fortunate owner of a LinguaMouse. If you are, the following spellings will be automatically corrected when you point your mouse cursor at them:
- Son pere etait francais
- Que tal te parecio Espana?
- This page contains no links to this week's cool websites.
Sincere thanks to Richard Warmington for his unstinting advice on web page design.
Most of the drudgery of composing HTML code was eliminated thanks to Steen Hjelmstrand's outstanding WebWriter.
Last revised February 2005